Welcome to EC Retail Studio!
We are a small but highly experienced retail environment and display solutions provider. Our value for clients is in maximizing their brand presence at retail, through custom designed display components, shop concepts, or total retail spaces.
At EC Retail Studio, our service support can be very targeted and singular, as in a specialized fixture or graphic project, or comprehensive in project scope, such as a full store design and implementation. Even further, EC Retail Studio supports several of our clients with ongoing coordination and management of their visual programs at retail and point of sale.
EC Retail Studio is managed by a core group of retail industry people, brought together from diverse backgrounds and skill sets. The collective years of expertise within this group is involved in virtually every project and program at EC Retail Studio.
- 41 years of experience in the retail store and POP display development business of start-up entities, new & remodeled stores, and Shop concepts for manufacturers selling at retail.
- President & professional member of the Atlanta/Southeast Chapter of the Retail Design Institute, the professional organization for the retail industry’s creative professionals.
- Co-founder in September, 1994 of Ermcar, Inc. dba E/C Retail Studio. Involved in over 1,500 new & remodeled stores, shop concepts, & specialty fixture/display production for approximately 100 retail & consumer manufacturing clients.
- Previous work experience included running in-house Store Development Departments for two major billion dollar retailers and one multi-million dollar retail design firm.
- Graduated with a B.S. of Architecture from The Ohio State University. Experience & specialties include store planning, fixture/display design/development, and graphics/hardware production.
- Former VP Visual Merchandising & Store Design, Pier 1 Imports; VP Marketing, Mrs. Fields Brands.
- Strategic retail marketing and merchandising consultant
- Diverse experience including retail branding, store design, visual merchandising, comprehensive marketing, brand management, business development
- General background in Construction, over 25 years experience in Commercial and Residential, new and remodels
- 20+ years Project Manager and Director experience includes overseeing and running crews for Home Depot merchandising resets and rollouts, total store remodels for the Southwest and the Midwest also for various Liquor and Auto Part stores
- Planogram development and implementation for numerous vendors including supervising the temporary merchandising build outs and placement for all Home Depot stores affected by Hurricane Katrina in LA and MS
- Owned Integrity Installations, doing installs for companies such as Bed Bath Beyond, T-Mobile, Levis, Kroger and Coke and many others
- 2 years of experience in the retail store and POP display graphics and design business, new & remodeled store design and planning, and graphic display design in retail.
- Previous work experience includes 3 years of freelance custom logo concept and design including business cards and T-shirt design for real estate, travel agencies, entertainment industry, restaurants, and non-profits.
- Previous work experience includes concept design and instillation of temporary product displays for The Home Depot.
- Last semester before graduating with an A.S. of Digital Imaging/Commercial Photography from The Art Institute of Atlanta. Experience & specialties include commercial product photography, architectural photography, real estate photography.
- Graduated with an A.S. of Digital Media Arts from Chattahoochee Technical College. Experience & specialties include store planning, fixture/display design/development, and graphics production.
- 14 years with an international commercial property insurance company where duties included the development of insurance policies, loss prevention reports and marketing presentations.
- 12 years with a major retail installation firm where duties included field project coordination, planogramming, bookkeeping, data management, staff software training and project status reporting.
- 1 year as administrative support for EC Retail Studio where duties include bookkeeping, project management for select accounts, and data management utilizing custom Excel reports.